Skip to main content

Getting Ready For Spring

I've been ready for spring since January!  As soon as the temperature hits fifty, I am ready, especially this year. 

I start with a thorough cleaning. 



The breakfast room gets some summery additions: pillows, tablecloth, and cotton throw.


New percale sheets for summer.

The dogs destroyed the summer slipcovers so I just threw a rug on the leather couches. I may need to rethink that decision. Decorating is not my thing.


In the entry hall, it's out with the wool rugs and in with the summer rugs. I love the Dash & Albert rugs. They can be taken outside and bleached. I hope this summer this room will see actual humans!


Lots more to do. Thank you for stopping by. 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day At Camp

It appears canoeing is out for this afternoon.

Tea and Taxes

I need to up my game on my choice of tea.  I love tea and drink it throughout the day from breakfast right into the late afternoon. My regular house tea is Yorkshire or Twinings brand but after I saw SWNE 's post about Fortnum & Mason , I went on the hunt for something different to try.   While searching on Google, I stumbled upon Harney & Sons . It arrived yesterday and I just brewed a pot and it's a very nice tea: Scottish Afternoon, a black tea.  I can't wait to receive my Fortnum & Mason which I ordered from Williams-Sonoma. I hope will make tax season a bit more enjoyable.  www.harney.com